1. Unzip the downloaded package and extract the SKUA-GOCAD XML macro file.
2. You can use the macro for a specific project or make it available for all projects:
- Project installation: Start SKUA-GOCAD and import the XML macro file as a Resource to your project from File/Import/Gocad Resources main menu.
- Site installation: Place the XML macro file in the SKUA-GOCAD install folder under …/Paradigm/SKUA-GOCAD-15.5/Gocad/lib/macro_commands.
3. Imported macros will be listed in the Macro menu in the SKUA-GOCAD menu bar and in the Display Element Resources Browser.